Swift Chat: FPA Kansas City Compilation Episode with Michael Kitces, Micha Baxley, and More (August and September 2022 Events)
In this Swift Chat compilation episode from the FPA Kansas City Symposium from August 2022 and the FPA Kansas City chapter meeting in September 2022, host Marie Swift, CEO of Impact Communications, interviews a range of guests about their experiences at the events including:
- Micha Baxley, Vice President of Business Development of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Mike Flinn, Vice President of National Sales with BOK Financial - Advisor Trust Services
- Brian Willet, CEO of Advisor Game Plan LLC
- Michael Kitces, Head of Planning Strategy for Buckingham Wealth Partners
- Colin Swift, Digital Media Production and Relationship Manager at Impact Communications, Inc.
- Jonny Swift, Vice President and Director of Social/Digital Strategy for Impact Communications, Inc.
Learn more about the FPA Kansas City chapter events here.
Swift Chat with HCR Wealth's Alyssa Phillips: Building an Empowered and Collaborative Workplace Culture
In this Swift Chat, Marie Swift of Impact Communications, Inc. speaks with Alyssa Phillips, Chief Operating Officer at HCR Wealth Advisors, a RIA firm with fiduciary values based in Los Angeles.
The two discuss how HCR uses technology and people to build an empowered and collaborative workplace culture. They also share highlights from the recent WealthManagement.com "Wealthies" awards where Alyssa was up for CTO of the year.