Join a winning team
Impact Communications is always looking for talented individuals to join our all-star team.
Let's talk if you...
Impact Communications, Inc. is a privately-held, family-owned business.
But at Impact Communications, family is more than bloodlines. It’s the culture we live.
Here are just a few of the things that make us special:
So if you think you'd fit in, please see the openings below. We’re always looking for smart, talented family members.
Watch our animated holiday greeting card, Dec. 2022
Currently we are seeking ... PR-focused relationship managers who want a great gig, not a boring job
Impact Communications will need ongoing account support, administration, and PR execution for a term of 6 months or more, for a series of new clients slated to begin retainer plans with us. You can set your own hours, for the most part, and work from wherever -- as long as the client and the head boss lady, Marie Swift, is happy. Let's discuss part-time hours and/or a full-time commitment and, more importantly, how you can over time work your way into a permanent partner role with the firm.
Scope of work includes:
- Schedule and lead regular meetings with the client (either monthly or 2xMo. depending on the retainer level) that will last anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hour
- Draft meeting agendas and email prior to each meeting
- Draft recap notes and send to the client within 24 hours post-meeting
- Draft press releases and actively pitch media outlets (our Media Director will deploy for you using our subscriptions to Agility and/or PR Newswire - she also does all the metrics and reporting)
- Research and coordinate speaking opportunities
- Field a continual stream of media opportunities that our Media Search Team turns up and serve them up to the client, proof and submit their responses with email or the platforms we use to submit comments
- Clip all published press hits and manage an excel sheet of confirmed and pending media
- Write "news summaries" for the client's website and submit to the webmaster
- Write "social media blurbs" for the client's use and submit to the client and/or execute on Hootsuite
- Coordinate with our pool of writers and multi-media producers the creation of articles, white papers, books, infographics, podcasts, videos, webinars
- Sit in on Media Training modules led by an Impact Media Director
- Help the client prepare for interviews, sit in on the interviews, report to other stakeholders at Impact, follow up with the journalist, manage any issues that might arise
- Schedule regular calls with one of Impact's partners/owners to discuss how it's going
Here's what's in it for you: